Monday, August 31, 2009

THINGS TO DO THIS WEEK

told you so.

Things to do this Week:

  1. Meet Izzy up at the school tomorrow morning and go bargain hunting for an hour or two at Value Village, and Talize.
  2. Corn Maze tomorrow night (would like nic to call me if any plans change)
  3. Go to Metro with Izzy on wednesday, back to school clothes shopping. 100$ to burn LETS GO.
  4. Was thinking of spending the night at someone's place wednesday. Will invite myself over because that's what friends do xD
  5. Would like nic to come with me to get my hair cut on thursday... because she loves me? =3
  6. Need to fit Nathalie in there somewhere, and Kails and Zahra, and Heath and Jess and Jacqueline ..
oh dear. Too many people, not enough time...

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Sawz, I'm not getting my haircut anymore. Well I am, but just at Great Clips... And So yeah. I think the plan is for Tuesday for the corn maze. So probably you, me, Iveoma, Cyrina then maybe Izzy? I think it'll be funner if we go in a tiny group.

QueenofSpades said...

no Zahra?

& can Kailey come? (i kinda let her know already =3)