Friday, August 21, 2009

For the Film-Deprived...

Movies that Match your Mood
Recently, I was thinking that, whenever I'm in a certain mood, there's a certain movie that asserts that mood... say, if I'm Angry, I'll watch something like Sweeney Todd... if I'm Happy, I'll watch something like Sweeney Todd... if I'm Sad, I'll watch something like Sweeney---okay, maybe I'm not the best example. But I am pretty good at coming up with other ones, for different people ... so here's a little blog I made up... and you know, It may be incorrect, but fun, nevertheless.

if you are HAPPY...
Disney Films are the best kind to watch when you're in a good mood, but if you aren't one of those people who enjoy UP, MONSTERS INC, or FINDING NEMO, then Drew Barrymore seems to do the trick. 50 FIRST DATES? MUSIC AND LYRICS, HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU? All, romantic comedies, yes, but don't we love them? & If Drew just isn't your thing, there's always the classic stupid-comedies; ANCHORMAN is a good one, Will Ferrel? & ANGER MANAGEMENT, Adam Sandler? Good stuff, for good moods. :)

if you are SAD...
Usually people say that when you're sad, you should watch NOTEBOOK, TITANIC, A WALK TO REMEMBER, but those are all sad movies! If you're sad, wouldn't you much rather be cheered up? For those of you sane enough not to watch sad movies when you're sad, Films I'd recommend for a good laugh are; 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN, SOMETHING ABOUT MARY, ROLE MODELS, I LOVE YOU MAN. All movies that should at least get you giggling again. :)

if you are ANGRY...
I have to say, whenever I'M angry, don't know about you, I like to watch super revengeful, mad, angry movies, to make me feel better. Hate to say it, but SWEENEY TODD is the perfect film for this kind of mood. SECRET WINDOW, is another great one, but if Johnny Depp isn't your thing... which I scorn you for, because he better damn well be your thing, here are a few other angry, vengeful films; CHICAGO is a classic story about revenge, PANS LABYRINTH has lots of fighting, war, punishing scenes in it, sure to fit your mood perfectly. And then ANY Stephen King film should do, as well.

if you are BORED...
You should watch something that make you think. THE NUMBER 23 is a good movie that has a great twist at the end, as well as SECRET WINDOW, both movies remind me of each other, because well, frankly, THE NUMBER 23 stole SECRET WINDOW'S plot. :P Their exactly the same... well the ending is at least. Also, and of the old PINK PANTHERS are thinking movies, as well as PUSH, for a more up-to-date film.

And if none of these movies satisfy you enough for your moods,
leave a comment with a movie you think would fit, and i'll include it :)
Later wannabe-Gators. ;)

No comments: