Thursday, August 27, 2009

Julie & Julia

Cute movie, Meryl Streep = AWESOME, and cutest voice you'll ever hear :)
will review properly later on.

Kailey & I went to see this movie tonight, and it was quite random and sparatical, if you ask me. We met up with Nicola, Zahra & Iveoma at Starbucks, and chatted like the old friends that we are.
Made me feel old...and made me think about the fact that hanging out at Starbucks with friends, sipping coffee may soon become a ritual, or typical hangout once we all get out of school.
Scary thoughts, getting out of school.. won't bother thinking about it.

Anywho, Kailey and I bid adieu to the rest of our girlfriends, and then proceeded to the viewing of "Julie & Julia" :)
20$ later with an armful of popcorn mixed with M&M's and a cola to share, we walked into the theater and started gossiping and catching up, like the boy-crazy gossip queen teenagers we all are. (Admit it, you all like to point at the hot actors in the previews and rave about how sexy they are, while gossiping about your worst enemies, and all the new rumors ;), it's an indulgence we all keep secret)
We then took a good look around us, and Kailey & I were MOST DEFINITELY the YOUNGEST people in that theater.
I'm talking, the whole row in front of us = 60-80 year olds. o.O
Took me & Kailey a lot of focus not to laugh everytime they chuckled that old geizer type chuckle. (Though we broke focus quite a few times, and not to mention.. very obviously)

All in all, good night with some good friends :) Hopefully Kailey and I will grow to be a lot closer this year, i mean we certainly have PLENTY in common... being Leo's that's only natural. Lots of signs are drawn to their own kind, its only because they share many of the same qualities (:

and WARNING; after watching "Julie & Julia" prepare to have STRONG irresistible urges to write in your blog & eat yummy food. :)

bow to your royalty,
~QOS. ;)

2 comments:

Nicola said...

You never mentioned the part where you ditched me. :(
I'm not mad at you, I'm just feeling... Kinda sad right. I shall call you now :)

QueenofSpades said...

awwuh ):
i'm sorry babe.