Monday, August 24, 2009

luvyouguys.

I have some pretty great friends... yeknow? I mean... they are really awesome. Not a lot of people have friends they can call up, and talk to for hours, or have friends call them, and talk to them for hours. And not a lot of people have friends randomly show up at their door, and be all; Hey i'm coming over... When they're so obviously already there, and never even called in advance :P And not a lot of people have friends that KNOW when something's wrong, you don't always want to give out the details, so they ask if you're ok, and be done with it. And there aren't many people out there that can just give eachother "looks" and have the other person know what you're talking about. I have like... at least 4 or 5 friends that I can do that with. Zahra isn't included, as I discovered a few days ago :P She just can't interpret them properly... but it's ok hunny, you fall under other categories :P I don't know why I was thinking about this... I guess I saw someone's status on facebook.. and it was all; WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS WHEN I NEED THEM. & I thought... pfft. I'd never put a status like that. My friends don't go anywhere ^-^ Cuz you guys are pretty awesome... hope you know that :) And if you didn't, um, well, you do now? One thing I love about you guys? All of you, are very very very forgiving, and I love that about you guys, because I'm pretty sure I've had at least a few fights with each of you, maybe not the new ones, but all my old friends? It was bound to happen... but hey, fights are healthy right? and aren't they supposed to strengthen a relationship? Correct me if i'm mistaken.
Not sure where I'm going with this btw, just sort of rambling on the spot. But here's a bit of a shoutout to all my friends;
Love you guys to pieces, & am quite grateful/Lucky to have you as a friend :) <3

1 comment: