Friday, August 21, 2009

the pickety witch, the pickety witch...

Few of my favorite Goddess's ;

I am Bast, cat goddess of Egypt.
I am graceful, flexible, playful, and affectionate.
I radiate the warmth and light of the glorious sun.


I am Diana, Roman goddess of the ever-changing moon.
I am a protectress of women and children; a guardian of the wild.
I focus my aim on my heart's desire and draw it to me.


I am Ereshkigal, Assyro-Babylonian goddess of the underworld, Queen of the Great Below.
I shed dead skin to grow.
Deep powers of renewal are mine.


I am Hecate of Greece, Triple Goddess of the crossroads of choice.
I balance my powers of thought and my emotion.
I choose the path I walk.
The torch of my reason is illumined by my brilliant intuition.


I am Vasudhara, Hindu goddess of abundance.
My six arms hold everything you need and offer it to you.
Earth Water Fire Air Center Spirit Purpose Love Passion Wisdom Here Now


I am Rhiannon, horsewoman, Divine Queen of Wales.
My steady pace is swift and smooth.
I travel freely through the world, safe, serene and secure.
My winged friends can wake the dead, and lull the living to sleep.


interesting...
loving Rhiannon, Bast & Ereshkigal

4 comments:

Nicola said...

ooh.em.gee. I am Bast :D

QueenofSpades said...

Yes, hunny, you are. :P
My thoughts exactly.

i'm lovin' Rhiannon.. though she's NOTHING like me :P

Nicola said...

Haha yeah nothing like you, she seems so cool. Not like you're not cool or anything... heh heh...

I just wish Bast had a cooler name xp

QueenofSpades said...

I like Bast,
i'm reading a book, and the cat's name is Bast. Guess now I know why.

It's quite lovely, in my opinion. :)