Tuesday, August 18, 2009

16?

Tomorrow, I officially turn 16 years old.
...
...
ok.
It just doesn't feel all that awesome. 16. Woo ? The fact that I have nothing to do tomorrow may have something to do with it. Actually.
That's a lie,
I think I might hang out with Bradley & take pictures of him xD Since you know, he most definitely needs a few new awesome profile pics. Maybe I shall ask Jacqueline encore, si elle voulais viens? Haven't seen my hubby in quite a long time. What I WANTED to do, was sleepover at Natty's house, and then spend the day with her tomorrow :)
But.. mum doesn't want me to sleepover anywhere. T_T
ugh. Whatever.
Speaking of Jacqueline, we still need to get together to do choreo... since we haven't done that in quite some time. We've only done it once... and PRC is in November. And we wanted to be perfect.. so I suppose that we'll have to get together quite soon, and at least finish 4 numbers. I think that's reasonable, non?

Soo, Yesterday, me, Zahra, Nicola, & Iveoma sparatically decided to go to the mall. & Guess quoi, ladies and gents?
I TOOK THE BUS. THREE TIMES :D
Yes siree, I am a brave soul. ^-^
Ok.. so i'm a big chicken, and panicked everytime i had to put the coins in the slot. Nicola laughed at me once, actually, all she said was; Fail.
T_T
Oh, and on the first bus, there was this creepy guy, with a Hawaiian shirt on, and it wasn't buttoned down all the way, and he had a huge stomach bulging out from it, and he was hairy. And he was REALLY gross. o.O
Buses = ew.
:)

No comments: