Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm sitting here with Z,C,N,&B while we (they) watch "i love you man" and though I'm not watching/interested in this movie at all, I'm perfectly content, sitting here with B's laptop, with my Raspberry Ice Crystal Lite, and a bunch of other junks. :) These past two days have been a pretty trippy sweet Sixteen. Yesterday's photoshoot was amazing, Cee lent me this dress, black & white, gorgeous, and she curled my hair, teased it at the top, and we topped it off with a tiara from Zahra. I thought it looked pretty nice. My makeup was silver, and white, with flecks of yellow in the corners. And yes, I will most definitely post pictures as SOON as I upload them. The rest of the bunch looked equally as stunning. Nic wore a black tube top over top of fishnet, and a really pretty turquoised colored skirt. Really jealous, by the way Nic, if you happen to be reading this ;) Oh, and her makeup was nice too, flecks of eyeliner lining her lids, really cool. Then there was Bells, who wore a really simple outfit, but outrageous eye makeup. And her hair was super awesome. Love Bells, she's got superb makeup skills. Zee was a cutie, as usual. Her hair was all curled, and her makeup dark and simple, and Zee honestly has the best eye smile, you know, the whole Tyra Banks? Smile with your eyes? Mhm, that's Zee. Best poser out of all of us. Then there was Cee. OhhhMyyyGoddesss cee makes me UBER jealous half the time. Her hair was one thing, up in certain places, curled, straightened, fanned out in the back like a dino.. then her face, was pink all down the sides of her face, and she's drop dead gorgeous. Which we all hate/love her for ;)
KIDDING CEE. if you're reading this... erm, I do love you..cept i think you should share some of your pretty :)
So yeah, our photoshoot went really well. We all looked gorgeous, (well we should have, it took us 2 hours to get ready) and really well done up, and Cyrina and I took turns doing the photography on the white screen we used as a background. Very chic. Certainly got a few new profile pics out of that for Facebook. Awesome.
Later we had pizza, debated what to do next, and ended up playing with the Ouija board for a good couple of hours. It was really cool, we all asked super personal, and interesting questions about our futures, and found out things that were both good... and then there were things that were not necessarily so good.. no further explanations provided. But we only stayed up till 3:30am, which I consider pretty good providing that it just so happened to be Zee's first sleepover :) THEN THE NEXT DAY WAS EVEN AWESOMER. we had a pretty darn fantastical tea party, so it wasn't exactly Mad Hatter-ish, no, but it was fancy shmancy, with old fashioned China, and Vanilla Bean tea, and finger sammiches, Deviled Eggs, Fruit, Pasta salad, desserts, everything. Mum thought of absolutely everything. I thought it was pretty great, and Nathalie said; and I quote; "this tea party has enriched my childhood" xD It was cute. Then we watched 17 again, WHICH if anyone is thinking of watching, is a pretty awesome movie, "i had low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised" xD So funny... but yeah, I recommend it, love the actor who plays Ned. Btw. Also in "i love you man". THEN WE DID OUR SPA PARTY. which was so cool. We put this face mask on, and while it dried, you did your foot soak, with the foot scrub, that make your feet abnormally and pleasantly soft and smooth. Then once the face mask has completely and thoroughly dried, then you peel if off your face (which happens to make it look like you're shedding skin, and peeling it off to reveal a shiny, new layer) and it becomes super soft, and amazingly clear. Nathalie took a picture of my face once it was done, and she's like; "Cassandra your complexion is amazing" xD So Im sure that had somthing to do with it as well ;) OH, and then we dipped our hands in wax, and it dried, and you left the hands in bags, and then you peeled the wax off your hands, and they were SUPER SOFT AND AMAZING. so then we painted our nails ^.^ It was a pretty amazing Spa Day. I THINK everyone else would agree with me... i think. But yeah. It was a fun-filled Sweet Sixteen that I will most certainly never forget. Love parties. So much fun. Anyways. thought i'd rant about how sweet of a last couple of days i've had, and how glad I was that nicola, zahra, isabella, nathalie, and cyrina came and stayed for it :D
Thanks guys, Love you to bits :) <3

2 comments:

cyrina. said...

Hehe, It's not easy to share my beauty but if I find away, I most definitely will. :)

QueenofSpades said...

Well that's good to know ;)