Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Costumes?

I know i constantly talk about costumes, but... i love Halloween, what can I say. Right up my alley! &, Samhain just so happens to fall on a Saturday this year, WOO ! So is anybody going to throw a real party this year? I mean, I would REALLY love to have a mini garage type party. Neat, non? Ms Nicola and I have been chatting about that recently... could be just talk, but I would like to get planning, and ... ugh, the dreadful permission. Depends where and how long it is i suppose, and who's coming/going, that's always a big issue.
SO WHAT WE SHALL NEED;
  • MUSIC, of the good kind. Not weird ME stuff like Kate Nash & Disney music xD
  • Food?
  • People. haha.
  • DECOR. some freaky psychedelic stuff.
  • ...mm.. CANDY?
  • and a wicked wicked costume.
I mean, again, not entirely sure if this will happen.
just.
getting ahead of myself a little.
*cough*
sorry. xD

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Yeah, I want to have it on the garage :D We could have a nice fuzzy blanket on the floor we could bring a portable dvd player in there and watch scary movies [ not that scary, ok? :( ]Then we could play games but then just also talk. That way it can be a "mini garage type party".

QueenofSpades said...

Yeah, shall we discuss guests soon..
and not too many.
And i can't WAIT to go decor shopping >:)

whatcha gon' be for halloween?