Monday, August 31, 2009

Delicious. T_T

Saturday night, was my birthday dinner at Uncle Rich's place.
Fun stuff, right? Sat around, eat good food and have good punch, sip of wine here and there from the relatives, tastes of sangria from the cool auntie :P Salmon for dinner, and many other things. All was good. I even got SUPER COOL GIFTS consisting of;
  1. A Bracelet and Ring from the sister (very pretty btw)
  2. "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" from my brother, haven't watched yet. SO EXCITED.
  3. C.L Dodgson/Lewis Carrol 'the works of' started reading yesterday, will take a month or so.
  4. 75$
  5. a coupon that my Parents made for me to spend 100$ at any clothing store that i wish! woo!!
  6. A very pretty figurine from my grandparents. (the book was from them too ^ ^ ^)
  7. A vase full of GORGEOUS roses for my bedroom
Yeah, so i had a pretty good night. Except for the fact that i'd missed Nats bonfire and i REALLY wanted to go... oh well.

*says in dramatic movie guy voice*
10:00 pm, started feeling nautious... hung around the bathroom incase of sudden upchuck.
Rode in the front seat of the car on the way home, bucket in hand.
Went upstairs, and straight to bed at home.
MIDNIGHT, woke up and to my delight spewed everywhere, vomit = red. Assuming that was because of the wine. YUMMY. cried for mummy, who cleaned it all up, thank god for mummies ^-^
and from then on, every half an hour, upchuck time.
But like, after the second time, there was nothing left in me to puke.. so it would be CONTINUOUS gagging, really loud gagging of nothing, and it KILLED my throat the next day.

Yesterday i did NOT leave my room in the first time... ever i think.
Didn't go downstairs, didn't even OPEN my door... mum would come in and put new movies in every few hours, unless i was sleeping. Otherwise she'd refill my gingerale, which i hardly drank any of.
Movies watched yesterday that mumsy decided were suitable for a sick day;
  1. Wedding Crashers
  2. Just my Luck
  3. Anchorman
  4. Red Eye
  5. The Break Up
  6. Miss Congeniality 2
yessiree bob i watched SIX movies yesterday.

Threw up ONCE yesterday when i tried to drink some tea... not such a good idea. BUT I WAS HUNGRY (still am)
Right now, i haven't eaten ANYTHING for 2 whole days... considering the fact I'd lost everything the night before. I IS SO HUNGRY. mum says can't have anything but gingerale.. do you know how satisfying ginger-ale is? NOT ENTIRELY.
*sigh*
But on a happier note, I am SUPER happy that i got sick NOW, and not for this week, since it IS the last week of summer i have many things to do.

in fact, i shall make a post right now of things to do this week :)

No comments: