Thursday, November 5, 2009

RE-MODELING OF DOOM!

As you can see, I've made a few MINOR changes to this blog.

... who am I kidding, it's completely and utterly different, but nevertheless.. its so ME. :D
And if you didn't see my blog before hand.. well it was unfortunately all completely white.
BUT THEN I FOUND THIS SWEENEY BACKGROUND OF LOVE JOY.
(Props to Nathalie)
And life got better.

LOL, I'm talking to Alex, and this conversation made me laugh:
*posts*

Cass -Best Actress!- says:
xD
GUESS WHAT
*waits for her to say what, because she takes to long to type .. *
*frolics*
xD
*frolics some more*
*stops frolicing*
*whips out a gun*
*SAY WHAT WOMAN*
*points gun*
xD
omg. i'm hyper, i'm sorry

:D.. she still hasn't replied.

CYRINA CABALFIN HAS THE LAMEST BRIT ACCENT I'VE EVER HEARD. I just.. its honestly so funny. I mean, I love you Ceena.. but in all good humour..
*breaks down laughing*
ITS SO FUNNY.
"Ihupsoo.." xD XD XD XD HILARi-ous. non? ... obvs not, you wouldn't get it.

anywyas. i wasn't even supposed to post. I just wanted to post in my new blog!!

TTYL LADIES AND GENTS. mostly ladies.
gents do not resort to reading blogs.
XD

No comments: