Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bit of an update...

My November seems to be as equally as busy as my October!
I have a lot of birthdays to attend to this month, including Bella's, Steph's, and Nat's.
I know EXACTICALLY what I'm getting Steph for her birthday, infact; Bella is taking me out on Sunday this weekend to help me find it.
I have a MARVELOUS idea of what to get Nathalie... it WAS the exact same idea of what I was getting steph.. but I thought that was lame. So I'm getting Steph something different, cause i think Nathalie will like it better anyways. :)
And bella?
agh.
I have a present for her, but no time to add on my little extra gift. which is a genius idea, becase it's amazing, and she'll appreciate it and all.. cept i have no time!

GUESS WHAT.
GUUUUEEEESSSSS> WHHHAAAAT ???
Exactly one week and 1 day from this day is:
THE JOHNNY DEPP MARATHON OF ABSOLUTE JOY AND LOVENESS. <3 <3 <3...
love.
I cannot wait to spend over 24 hours with Katy Wheelhouse & Breanna Branson, and the lovely Johnny Depp and his gorgeous Cheekbones.
I'm so excited, i'm prepping.
And HOW do you prep for a Johnny Depp marathon might you ask?
WELL:
  1. You watch as many Johnny movies as you can before the day
  2. You focus on your 4 favorite Johnny movies
  3. You make sure you know ALL the lines to at LEAST 2 movies ;)
  4. You make sure you know lots of RANDOM lines to a bunch of movies.

AND THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT MY FRIENDS.

I'm psyched.

So wanna hear my exciting evil plan? I'm re-doing my ENTIRE room. everything. I'm going to make it dark and better, and more creepy ;)
I'm going to have a giant timeline, going across all the top of my walls, and its going to list every single Johnny/ Tim burton movie ever to exist, WITH picture ;)
and then I'm going to have quotes, EVERYWHERE, and certain titles of my favorite Johnny Movies in bigger titles.
I'm also thinking of dedicating one entire wall to Alice in Wonderland, and one entire wall to Movies in general.. since I love them... and I think I'll have random critiques all over my walls.

I'm most excited. aren't you?
Bella wants to help.
I think I'll let her ;)
LOL.. no, it'll be fun.
As long as she follows my vision. :D

I'M DEAD EXCITED.

No comments: