Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Plasticines

So here I am... not having a camera in Photography class again.
Having read all the chapters in my photo book,

And already taken pictures of "Light" & "Texture" ...
There's no better excuse to sit here and blog. Class ends in 25 minutes anyways.

I watched GG last night, and was lost. Because I hadn't watched it for SUCH a long time considering I was working every Monday Night. And I heard this band that I thought was freakin' amazing. Called; The Plasticines. They had a song called; "I'm a Bitch"... and I liked it. because it was pointless and really... just a good song.


Last Night I was at the school untill 6:30pm ish, didn't get home till close to 7. And on our way to Breanna's house, her and I sang Sweeney Todd songs in the darkness of the street, and it was simply fantastic. Because now I'm all PUMPED for our Johnny Depp marathon, you have NO IDEA how much I'm going to love doing this. And I'm going to be a complete loser, and totally say every word of Sweeney Todd while we watch it, and all the ones i know of Edward Scissorhands & Secret Window, and every other movie that I know random bits about. :) :) :)

So I've come to a bit of a realization yesterday during script practice... that I'll never really have a "chance" with the Fellow... since he is in an entirely different social sphere than me, and in general he's just completely different. And we HARDLY hang out, considering the slight difference we suffer from. Correction; I. Suffer from. I mean he's like, fun to flirt with and I like being around him... a lot. But It's just one of those things that aren't ever going to happen. And that sucks, majorly. ): ... plus I'm pretty sure, no, I'm ABSOLUTELY 99% positive that he has someone else in mind. I mean who wouldnt... I'm not the prettiest dress in the closet, and I know that. It doesn't help that when I say that to people they're all; NO NO NO, YOU'RE GORGEOUS. Don't lie to me, because it REALLLLY doesn't help the situation that I'm in. I mean ... I know its a friend's DUTY to like, be all; NO NO NO, YOU'RE GORGEOUS. but sometimes it makes things worse, not better. It's better to say nothing, and just listen.

*sigh*



No comments: