Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can we RANT?

-Stephanie Cajapin has entered the conversation-

Cass says: Hey Steph

Cass says: WHAT DO YOU FEEL LIKE TODAY?

Cass says: UM. Well i helped this drunk guy at school this morning. Nope. lies. He had the flu, and was dizzy, and fell on his face. :D

Cass says: NICK. he's in my drama class. DOMINIQUE. :D

Cass says: I wanted to rant about a certain fellow, who you know, is a fine fellow at that, although he's a dumb fellow cause... well. All fellow's are dumb :D ..

Cass says:Well that's lame...

Cass says:Darlin', you can't control who's on ur brain. I would know. xD its some kind of.. secret ninja power to be able to control ur thoughts.

Cass says:WELL. i fink i'm gon go now. xD

Cass says: LATER STEPH.

-Stephanie Cajapin has left the conversation-

If this makes no sense to you, since... you know, it shouldn't.. unless you're telepathetic or something.. please go to this blog;
www.c-a-p-s-i-z-e.blogspot.com

& meet Stephanie Cajapin... my newest blog follower :)


Ah, well. Now I suppose I can rant just a tiny little bit. Okay.. when I say rant, I mean; lets talk about nothing and everything for the next million words. Or perhaps 100... whatever mood I happen to be in today.
I'm quite upset that Halloween happens to be over. I do not like this whatsoever. I think that people should come to school in their costumes all year long ... except we'll need a variety.. so how bout every Friday you have to come to school in costume. And if you don't;
YOU ARE PUNISHED AND SENT TO THE DUNGENS OF HELL WHERE ALL THEY FEED YOU IS BREAD WITH NO BUTTER, BECAUSE THAT'S THE EPIDEMY OF TORTURE. oh. And there will be a tiny kitty cat in the corner of your cell, that is a never-ending Meow-er. :) Muahaha..
Today is Collaboration day.. for those of you whom are idiots & have no clue whatsoever what type of day this is, its where classes are only 1 hour long, and life is amazing :D ... TODAY I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO... oh ya. YLD. T_T I'm not entirely keen on going tonight, for the fact that I just do NOT want to be in a group without Jac... or in the crazy leaders group... cause they're crazy and NOBODY wants to be in their group.
OMG RANT TIME;
ANGRY CASS ALERT WARNING WARNING.
SO. are you prepared?... I do NOT think that the stupid YLD people should be seperating us AT ALL. I mean, even if they DO seperate us, I think that they should give the people that have they're last year, and the people that have been here WAYYYYYY longer than other people... like all the new people that are in Jethro's group with all my friends? I'm sorry but that is NOT fair at ALL. I don't mean to sound selfish.. but to BE perfectly selfish? I SHOULD GET TO BE IN THAT GODDAMN GROUP. It's not fair! To seperate me from all of my friends? Wtf???! I'm going to quit, if that happens. After PRC, I'm gone. Because I'll be SOOOO pissed off, its not even funny. Its not fair. its not fair. ITS NOT EFFING FAIR. You have no idea how angry this topic makes me.. so we might as well freakin move on before my vocabulary becomes more colorful...

COOL DOWN TIME...
Alright. I am calm.. ish. Lets talk about something better shall we not? Oooh! I just made Steph Frolic. This happys me. :D SO I BOUGHT THESE AMAZING THINGS FROM AVON, And I can NOT wait to wear them to school! I bought this White Hat, and these white matching gloves, and ACTUALLY, the color is specifically labeled "Ivory" :) And there's this white scarf that I STRONGLY desire, although it totals my order to about 50$... so I suppose I must settle for only the hat and gloves. ):... BUT I PLAN ON WEARING MOSTLY WHITE (Ivory) To school, and so I'm all wintery, (And sparkles on my face :D ... so that it looks all snow dewy and amazing) and then BAM! Red Lipstick! Amazing roite? I know. I'm psyched. ...
PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND;

  • Nicola & possibly Cyrina over on Saturday to take my sister to her soccer game, and then home for Hot Chocolate & warm things. and movies. And chill out time :)
  • Tiana & Possible Zahra over on sunday to discuss charitable activities.
  • Somewhere in there, finish my math and Photo homework... ?

GUESS WHAT GUYS. STEPHANIE IS GON' MAKE A MOVIE WITH TIM BURTON AND SHE'S GOING TO CAST JOHNNY DEPPERS AS MY LOVEEEEEEEE INTEREST. WAHHHHHHHHHH.

*does little freakout dance in circles, struts around like sexy supermodel* YESSS.

aha. That sentence makes me giggle.

FALL:
I love fall. I have recently decided that Fall is my favorite season. I used to love summer, but I think I only loved summer because of the fact that there's no school. I like all the trees, and leaves, and gorgeousness of Autumn. its entirely GORGEOUS.
And something about Fall ALWAYS puts me in this mood... this mood to like, sit with this giGANTIC mug of Hot Chocolate, of the best of kind... and watch Sleepy Hollow. Fall weather, the darkness outside, and the atmosphere of the whole world around me SCREAMS sleepy hollow. :D
Plus.. I like Pumkins. :) ...
There are actually a lot of movies that remind me of Fall. and yes, they are all Tim Burton/ Johnny Depp movies. Some include; Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, so many more, and of course; SWEENEY TODD.
All the dark, mysterious creepy films... is so fitting for this very season. I wonder if Autumn was Tim Burton's favourite season...

AN EXCITING ACTIVITY:
I am most excited for the Johnny Depp Marathon that is to take place on November 11th. Funny... instead of "remembering" all the soldiers that died, I am to regard a man on screen with the loveliest of cheekbones and bone structure, and BODY of a GOD. well. we MIGHT watch "Platoon" ... its highly doubtful, but it's the thought that counts.
So what am I to bring? Besides Oreos... I have this idea, that my mommy will take me to Breanna's, and mommy will meet Breanna's mommy, and then Breanna and I shall go to the store and pick up the yums. Since Katy will not be at her house till 11:30 or so afterwards. :) Fun. I'm actually INCREDI-psyched, you have NOOOOOO Idea. This is the epidemy of my November.

ACTUALLY
PRC
IS going to be amazing too... which is the 4 days I'm away in the last weekend of November... Yes I'm unfotunately missing an Improv workshop.. but I'm sorry. PRC is a one chance thing, and its SO much fun. Its like... Fringe, for the drama kids. They'd NEVER skip fringe for a workshop, just like I'll NEVER skip PRC for a workshop. Plus, I've already spent 200$ paying for this trip, AND OMMMMG i hope i can get across the border with just my birth certificate and carecard, because dudes, i do NOT have a passport, and if I can't go, I think i actually might cry. Like break down, and cry.

-Stephanie Cajapin has entered the conversation-

Cass says: Oh absolutely splendid, thank you for asking, and yourself?

Cass says: Unfortunately T_T Must you go?

Cass says: LOL *skips across a meadow of daisies*

Cass says: LATER AMAZING :) <3

-Stephanie Cajapin has left the conversation-

http://www.c-a-p-s-i-z-e.blogspot.com/

Bow to your queen...


No comments: