Monday, November 9, 2009

I was looking through my videos, and this popped up.
Oh how I ADORE dearest Zahra.



So I promised Miss Nathalie that I'd post something that was less.. "about my day" and more "deep"...
Although the problem with that is I'm not entirely "deep".
I guess some parts of life are awesome, and I love school right now, during AND afterwards... and everything else. I HATE going home because its SO boring. Like, you have no idea.
I love going to other people's houses.
Like today, I hung out with Cyrina for the first time in a looooooong time. And when I mean hang out, I mean... sit around and do NOTHING. because that's the best kind of hang out. :)
And it wasn't awkward or anything. I LOVE hanging out with cyrii & nic and.. well basically them two.
You see... I have this theory;
Cyrina & Nicola are a lot alike, in the way that we like.. "click".
Personality wise? They're completely different.
CYRINA AND NICOLA, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND, but i'm going to talk about you for the next few.. erm, PARAgraphs. >:)

NICOLA
Nicola, personality wise, is amazing :) ... but she works very peculiarly. She has to be in the right "mood" i find, in order to hang out with her. She has several different types of "moods" that are good, but then basically there's one mood you tend to avoid. That's the mood, where she doesn't really feel like talking, and just doesn't want to be bothered cause she doesn't want to be bugged. It's common in a lot of people, but its most prominent in Nic.


CYRINA
Soo Cyrina is a pretty amazing kid too. But she's not as crazy as Nicola ;) *jokes*. Cyrina goes through these "phases" (she said this herself) where she's *quote* : "Bi-sexual" when it comes to her friends. She either wants to hang out with guys all the time, or finds that she'd rather hang around girls.. she can't do both, because she's challenged. xD
... *jokes* :P

THE WAY THEY'RE ALIKE;
The way this works... like in my mind, is that Cyrina and Nicola are like the ONLY friends that I can spend like.. months away from, and never talk to them for the longest time... and just pick things back up with them again. Exactly where we had left off before. I don't see myself able to do that with ANNNNnyyone else but them. Like I haven't talked to cyrina, like REALLLLY talked to her, since like... mmm.. last year? My birthday doesn't count. And then today, was the first time i went to her house in like, a year. And it was completely normal.

I also thought alot about how I get along with Nic & Cee so much easier then I do with some of my "new" friends. ... even if I'm SUPPPPER close to my new friends, Cyrina and Nicola know SOOO much about me, its freaky. Like Nicola came over on Saturday, and we talked about how she like.. understands the way I think sort of. Like just by LOOKING at my face she knows exactly what I'm thinking, and what I feel like. And what I like about Nic (cyrina too) is that they KNOW when not to approach something... and then they KNOW when its ok to push. Like today Cyrina. With.. erm. the.. "TELL ME OR I WON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE" ;) THAT was okay to push at.

I've also come to realize that I totally trust these two, and would tell them anything, including things I probably shouldn't tell them. Because I WANT them to know.
It's like once I start talking I can't stop xD


ALL IN ALL.
I love these two. To bits, I think they should know that, since I don't tell them enough :)

That was deep.

No?

No comments: