Thursday, November 5, 2009

BAHAHAHAHA

Oh hi, hello there, it's not Cassandra.
She’s a dummy because she forgot to log off.


SO HERE ARE SOME THINGS ABOUT CASSANDRA THAT I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. Cassandra eats ponies.
2. She thinks you can get salmonella from pigs
3. She has swine flu
4. She idolizes a serial killer but can’t look at veins
5. She cannot text
6. She wishes she could be more like this WONDERFUL kid named Nathalie ;]
7. Showerhead. Nuff said.


HELLO, LOVELY
And all the lovelies who read this woman’s blog
How are you? (Rhetorical question)

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, Cassandra is a fantastic person. I love her very much.
“You’re the only reason I keep on coming home”
Sorry xD
That was random.
Anyways
I’m done because for some strange reason
I have nothing more to say

GOODBYEEEEEE!

No comments: