Friday, November 6, 2009

It has come to my attention...

It has recently come to my attention that an imposter by the name of Nathalie Maynard has written a blog on my very blog! Did that make sense? Probably not.

ANYwayys.. its says in her little blurb that I idolize a serial killer. Which has striked me as incredibly terrifying and not cool at all.
The "Serial Killer" that I am so called "idolizing" goes by the name of; JOSEF MENGELE.
He was a crazy doctor in the HOLOCAUST and he did experiments on defected people.
Crazy murderous experiments like, he'd see how fast he can take out the organs of a person before they died, or he'd shoot choroform into dwarfs/little peoples hearts so that they'd die instantaneously. He'd also take the babies out of pregnant women's stomachs before they were done developing, and store them in jars to watch and see if they'd continue growing without their mother's help.
He was a psychotic madman... but he greatly Interests me.
In fact he does so much interest me, that I've decided to do a project on him, and it's going to be AMAAAAZING.

LIST OF ACTORS I WANT FOR MENGELE CINEMATOGRAPHY:
  1. Nathalie Maynrard
  2. Shannon Smith
  3. Alex Creery
  4. Stephanie Cajapin
  5. Heather Bell
  6. Zahra Al-Autman

In fact I already have parts casted for all of them, I just need to ask them if they'd be willing to be filmed :)

No comments: