Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

Photo class is a joke.

"Sweet pea.. apple of my eye.." that song is stuck in my head nathalie maynard! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE
this is my fourth happy birthday to her. Oops, that's 5. *giggles*

My hands. Are SOOO COLD.

So today, mother expects me to go swimming before YLD .. but that is NOT happening. NOT NOT NOTTTT Happening. It is FAR too cold, and there is not way I'm "ready" to go swimming.. leg wise. If you know what I mean.
And I don't have the energy to get ready.

Today in YLD is the intro to our charity project.. (DID I MENTION MY HANDS ARE SO COLD?!) for JMF... and I'm quite excited to get this project going.

THIS MORNING I TRIED TO EXPERIMENT! annnnd, I made my usual gigantic mug of coffee, and put cinnamon and gingerbread extract and vanilla in it.
MISTAKE? --------> YES.
it tasted far to strong to taste even remotely yummy. And it was so gross. Yet.. I drank half of it. It had a DISGUSTING aftertaste.. that made you want more.

But when we went to Brett's house for lunch.. I dumped it all out. Thank god.
SPEAKING OF BRETT;
OMG his kitty is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! His name is Sherlock, and he's about as big as my foot, and he's ADORABLE. I want to hug it and eat it and kiss it all day long.
It liked to be held, but then Nathalie scared it, and it was all jittery for awhile, and it hid underneath the table. POOR THING! I wanted to hug it.
But. I was afraid I'd scare it again. Or... squish it.

I love kitties.
I can't wait to have a few.

... shuttup cyrina.

No comments: