Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Blogger!

Hey everyone, I have yet another blogger to introduce to you!
Her name is Jessica Davis, and she's amazing.

STALK HER
www.thedomesticladybug.blogspot.com

:)

3 New bloggers in the past week, that's not bad! First Nathalie (Easy Bake Cake) who has become the most religious blogger I have ever met besides Nicola. Then Stephanie (Skellington's Apprentice), who is also pretty dedicated :) and now Miss Jessica!
And now Miss Nathalie thinks it amazing of her to start recruiting new bloggies.
It feels like I've had this blog thing forever, I have well over 100 posts... but in reality, I've only had it since August..


Mmmm, you know what? I reallllly love coffee. As Terence would say, its not entirely coffee, more than simply coffee FLAVOURED sugar... but nevertheless. It tastes most fantastic. Speaking of, on most days of school, I do indeed bring a gigantic mug of yummy sugary great smelling coffee beany coffee-ness to school, and it just tastes SO FINE. In fact, it tastes so fine indeed, that Stephanie and Katy just took sips, and enjoyed it quite thoroughly. I should think. :)

SCRIPTREADING...
So today after school, I get to do a script reading/run through of Breanna's scene for Directing & Script. Oh.. Did I tell you guys? Breanna chose this scene from the play "The importance of being Ernest" and needed to cast two people in it, and she casted me and Cyrina :)So the whole scene is about these two women; Cecily (Cyrina) & Gwendolyn (me) and we're both "engaged to the same man" but not really. But what matters in the scene, is we both THINK we're engaged to the same man. So we fight quite civily about the matter, and dude... if it were me, i'd be like; BITCH GET AWAY FROM MY MANNN!! but instead i say things like; My dear Cecily, I think there might be some slight error... LOL.. that's SO not me. lawls.
But I'm most excited to play Miss Gwendolyn Fairfax. And to speak in a Brit Accent!


and now. a poem written during math class by yours truly
SUCK IT
I don't WANT
you anymore so you can just leave
I don't NEED
you anymore so please just go away
I don't CARE
for you anymore so don't talk to me
I don't WASTE
tears over you, you're completely not worth it
I don't THINK
about you at all, you've been erased from my mind
I don't GIVE
a damn if you're sorry your words mean nothing
I don't MEAN
to keep you around, so you're welcome to dissapear
I don't REGRET
the things I say, cause it's the honest truth
I don't EVER
want you to know what's happening in my life
I don't EXPECT
you to ever be coming back
I don't WISH
for you to keep in touch, I'm kicking you out
I don't LIKE
the problems you cause, you're one giant mess
I don't REPEAT
my mistakes anymore, this will not happen again
I don't MISS
the misery you've caused, I'm much more content now
I don't REMEMBER
why I ever wasted time on you in the first place
I don't HEAR
what you say anymore, it's all just noise
I don't SEE
any reason to take back my decisions
I don't HOPE
to ever see you again
I don't MIND
if I'm hurting your precious "feelings"
I don't FIND
you innocent in anyway whatsoever
I don't FORGIVE
you for anything you've ever done
I don't CHERISH
any of the "memories" you say we've ever had
I don't FEEL
sorry for anything that I'm saying
I don't LOVE
anything about you, I never did in the first place
I don't JUMP
for people like you, underseving & egotistic
I don't SPEND
time worrying about YOU when there are better things to do
I don't FIGHT
to keep you around, cause you're nothing special
I don't WANT
you anymore, so you can just leave.
I've already wasted this poem on you, so the least you could do is listen to my last request... err.. requestS.
-Cassandra Van Snick
Tada. :)
Well, I think i've said enough for today!
Expect another post tomorrow morning :) BRIGHT N' EARLY.
1 more thing before I go;
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO FOR TOMORROW:
  1. Its Friday!
  2. Improv
  3. SOMETHING... I just had this discussion with Stephanie & Katy, and we all have that "feeling" that something exciting is happening tomorrow.. that feeling of "looking forwardness" yekno? ...
  4. Cousins possibly staying for the weekend?
  5. THE WEATHER IS DARK AND RAINY.. PERRRRFECT Tim Burton weather!
  6. Prepping for my Johnny Depp Marathon ;)

WHAT THE HELL.. something is SOOOO happening tomorrow.. just can't place my finger on it...
see you tomorrow! I'll let you know what happens... xD

No comments: