Friday, October 9, 2009

Starting out Good...

I am currently in Photography class, as per usual. Although I'm not entirely certain of when the last post I've written in Photo was... so we'll just leave "as per usual" there anyways. Not only because I'm too lazy to go back and delete it ;)

Today is the final day of "Spirit Week" at school, Pyjama Day. I participated with Pajama pants, a matching PJ sweater, a regular t-shirt, and Slippers :D woo. OH and how could I forget my ever so finishing touch of an accessory; Mr Ichabod Crane, of whom I have the pleasure of accompanying me to my classes today. :)
(For those of you who are confused... Ichabod Crane is my beloved Sock Monkey... who in his time has endured abuse from me and my friends, but it was in the most loving and kindly of ways.)
Although this is really the only Spirit Week day that I participated in unfortunately. The rest of the spirit days were quite lame to put it bluntly, for example;
Twin Day. ...
Jersey Day. T_T
Celebrity Day
Career Day.
I did have an absolutely brilliant idea for Celebrity day, I was going to come to class with a ginormous clock around my neck, and be the man we all know as; FLAVA FLAVE. Unfortunately, I took this day as a sick at home in bed day. It was a good day... I slept for 16 hours, got up, ate. Went back to bed, and watched Coraline & Edward Scissorhands, then proceeded to get ready for YLD, which was quite the dissapointing event that night. I also did a lot of journaling that day, for those of you who don't know, I journal regularily... i usually say Religiously, but lately I'm not into the word "religion" it bugs me. For various reasons that I may or may not get to later.

I would love to use this blog as like, a ... spill your guts type of blog. But I'm not entirely sure of who really reads this, and some people will come up to me in the halls, people that I would hardly expect at all to read my blog, and they'll say things like; Oh, I took a glance at your blog last night, that part about bla bla bla, it was really great.
And I respond like... Thank you. and then I run off to find somebody to tell them how this random person reads my blog. And considering the fact that the link is on facebook... its really fair game for anyone to read. And therefore, this is why somebody brilliant invented the amazing concept of; CODENAMES. xD
I know that those are SO sixth grade for some of you, but me & a LOT of my friends still have codenames for certain people and places. They usually originate from like, inside jokes or a mouth typo.

So for those of you who know me dearly... see if you can figure this out ;)

So yesterday I was informed that this one fellow thought it was quite fine & dandy when people dress up and do stuff for spirit week. This one Fellow is a fine fellow at that, so I decided OMG I'M SO DRESSING UP FOR PYJAMA DAY.
So I came to school all pimped out in my pyjama's and I did not see him, because this fellow like DISSAPEARS in the hallways like some kind of SECRET NINJA. T_T I hate secret ninja's, because you can only see them if YOU yourself, are a secret ninja. ITS SO ANNOYING. Anyways, I really am quite entirely fond of this fine Fellow, and will be reffering to him quite often, since I'm odd and interesting like that. Oh, and if you haven't guessed, his codename shall and forever will be either;
the FELLOW, or SECRET NINJA :)

I had my orientation at Potters House of Horrors yesterday! OMG ITS SO AMAZING THIS YEAR I'M NOT EVEN JOKING. It has a theme this year, which is ; "Potters Hell School" and each room is a classroom, such as; Woodworking (MY FAVE), Cafeteria (THE SCARIEST), Drama Departement, Boys Bathroom, Regular Classroom, and a few other alternate rooms that don't entirely go along with the theme, but are amazing anyhow. I LOVE IT SO MUCH, i cannot WAIT to work there.
I'll post my official schedule up later, for those of you who want to come visit me ;) (YOU SHOULD, JUST TOTALLY PLEASE COME VISIT ME)

Anyways that should be enough randomness and information for today. All though I'm sure most of you just skimmed those lovely paragraphs of nothing ness. :)

And now, i shall be typing out a poem I wrote... :D

ttfn. xo.

No comments: