Friday, October 2, 2009

So. So. So DONE

Being sick, used to be fun.
Like I loved getting sick, cause i'd be like WOOO I get to stay home, and go on facebook all day long and not go to class WOOOO
T.T
I WAS WRONG. I mean, I guess its ok when you have a minor cold, but even now if I have a minor cold, I still go to school. I just am really upset that I missed this whole week of school.
AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA. HOW MUCH I WANTED TO GO TO IMPROV TODAY. NO. IDEA. I wanted to go sooo badly. But. Life decided to be all;
NOPE, WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU SICKER TODAY, AND WHEN YOU COUGH IT WILL SOUND SUPER SCARY. AND EVERYONE WILL WANT TO RUN AWAY. so now I'm even more contaminated, and I . WANTED . TO . GO . SO . BADDDDD.
& now I have to wait a whole nother week.

OH. and Collage Collectives = me not apart of. ):

OH AND DOUBLE OH, I had to cancel my freakin' movie party. I DID NOT. WANT TO CANCEL. MY MOVIE PARTY. I'm so angry.. you have no clue.

And I've officially watched every movie I own 10 million times.

I can now officially recite at least 100 lines from the following movies;
1. CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
2. SECRET WINDOW
3. BEETLEJUICE
4. EDWARD SCISSORHANDS (practically memorised this one)

And Still, can proudly recite THE ENTIRE MOVIE of
SWEENEY TODD
Simply ace, wicked.

*sigh* i have no life.

THATS A LIE. forget i said that, I most certainly DO have a life, just... not at the moment because I'm too occupied being sick.

GUESS WHAT? Isabella came by yesterday and brought me a gift. :) She bought me a "Glamour" magazine that I've read cover to cover, and some hershey kisses. She's the only person brave enough to come visit me for a mere 5 minutes. And I love her for it :)) WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY BEING.

Alright, well. I'm off to have a bath... of super hot and bubbly-ness, with Honeysuckle Oil. :D
I'll catch you later,
possibly will entertain you further, with a much longer, much no less entertaining post .

nobody reads these anyways.
so i may as well go crazy.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I sometimes read them :)

Izzy said...

I always read them! and they almost always make me LOL. except this one makes me sad :(
I hope you enjoyed reading your magazine cover to cover. :D

QueenofSpades said...

Oh.
well this is good.

:P

I most definitely did Isabella :D <3