Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh wow.

I am the ultimate definition of; Pissed.

I'm like that loser in every book, where things just go wrong for them for no particular reason. You know, the one that never gets the guy etc. This time, not only do I not get the guy, but he goes for my best friend. Although the chances of me & this guy was like. 0.00 %. I wouldn't have been so upset, if it weren't my BEST FRIEND.
Then the other guy, that I'm mildly interested in, decided to pretend I don't exist. Which yeknow, is always a magical experience. ... love it, don't you?

Then Halloween. HALLOWEEN, Is my ultimate FAVOURITE-IST holiday. I adore it more than Christmas. I had this amazing costume, Alice in Wonderland, and it came to be FAR too expensive for me.. like 75$ too expensive, so I was out of luck for awhile. I considered being a Witch, when Kails and I had the brilliant idea to be a pair! I was really really REALLY excited.
We were going to be the Angel & The Devil, when she so suddenly decided to be a 'Flapper Girl' and now I'm screwed again..
I'm not mad at her for deciding to be a Flapper Girl, I'm just pissed that I have to decide on a new costume. I s'pose I could just be a Witch. Suits me, if you ask me.

Then the fact that I had Swine Flu for this past week, and had to stay home from school. I hated it with every fibre in my being.

Homework is gonna be a bit** when I get back to school, and I'm most definitely not excited.

And in general? I'm in a downright pissy mood.

No comments: