Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ahh.

You made my day today. You don't know it, and you most likely never will,
but so you know?
You did. (:

<3.

So I FOUND A FELLOW OBSESSEE. not really, but I did find someone who 'enjoys' Johnny Depp, and this makes me incredi-happy, ;
BREANNA.
I can not. wait. for our epic Johnny Depp sleepover marathon of ultimate doom. It is going to be FANTASTIC. I've never actually watched more than like, 5/6 Johnny movies in one session. xD
And Katy Wheelhouse is coming too, and neither of them have seen Secret Window, WHICH IS A SHAAAAME, A SHAME! so, we shall watch it , and i shall love.

Oh Mr Depp how I wish to meet you...

Drama club today. Some brilliant ideas for ... well i'm not entirely allowed to broadcast it all over the world, so how bout I just tell you that its brilliant? :P

OH, AND STARTING TODAY, GIRAFFES MAKE A NEW NOISE!;
Bop.
xD
If you are a giraffe, and you did not have a noise, well you now do.
Bop.
:D
(Courtesy of me & Taylor Cheramy) :D

Agh, and now to end off this post of absolute lameness?
you *points*
Made my dayyy... (8)

(:

No comments: