Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Peer Pressure!

tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me
This is what I hear from all you painfully obnoxious people lately!
Sometimes I have things that I REALLY want to just keep a secret. But then people are all; CASSSAAAANDRAAA TELL ME. So I do. Because they make me feel terrible.
And my goal was to have them NOT know. As little people as possible,
because
A) Its embarrassing to like someone who doesn't like you back
B) I hate when a whole bunch of people know, so then they can tease you
C) Especially if I start talking to the Fellow, and they start giving me those"looks"... the ones that are all "OMG YOU LIKE HIM"
D) When so many people know, he's bound to figure it out. And once he figures it out, he might not want to be friends with me anymore, because that's how some stupid Fellows are. T_T


rawr.

No comments: