Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday = relief.

How I ADORE friday's..going home to the fact that I'm able to do whatever I want since indeed, I must not attend school the following day. :) Doesn't that make YOU happy?
SO. Here's my AMAZING itenerary pour la jour;

  • Photo class first block :) So.. chill.
  • Library in math today... also chill.
  • Off to a grade 9 radio play presentation in the Drama room at lunch.
  • Drama class :) ah love drama class.
  • Socials = No tests, no Essays, just doodling in ma chair. :D
  • Improv :) loves the improv..
  • Home for half an hour.. eat something quick, change clothing.
  • First night at Potters House of Horrors!

Isn't that like.. an amazing day? I should think so. Days like these start my weekend off amazingly. This weekend I also have a number of things I'd like to do...

  1. Choreo with Jacqueline
  2. Plan something with Nicola.. since we're long overdue a visit.
  3. The Cinema.. Fame? Few other options...
  4. Finish my books
  5. Do all my homework that still needs doing. T_T

Weekend is not that bad, I'm working at Potters all weekend as well, so I'll be quite tired come monday. Especially if I get the "screaming" parts, my voice will be shot by Sunday morning, nevermind Monday. Rawr.

SO. I told far too many people about The Fellow, and it quite annoys me deeply that I did. I never intended to tell like.. more than 2 people. And I HAVE NO RESISTANCE AND IT BUGS ME SO EFFING MUCH. People that know;
a) Nathalie (duh, i tell her EVERYthing)
b) Isabella (her too..)
c) Nicola (I THINK i told her.. can't remember XD)
d) Alex (cause she guessed, and she's stupid)
e) Breanna (PEER PRESSURE)
f) Stephanie (PEER PRESSURE again.)

TOO MANY PEOPLE. oh well.
Note to Self; Cassandra can't even keep her OWN secrets. >.<

rawr.

No comments: