Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Easy Bake Cake

http://easybakecake.blogspot.com

Everyone click that link.
Its Miss Nathalie Maynard's new blog, and you should all follow it, because I TOLD YOU TO.
Listen to your queen, peasants. ;)

Mmm.. I had a wonderful night at Potters last night, and I don't entirely want it to be over. But it shall be...this is unfortunately my second last night tonight. Sad ain't it?
SO ALL YOU PEOPLE, THAT ARE LAZY, AND HAVEN'T COME TO POTTERS YET BETTER DAMN WELL COME NOW!
With the acception of Miss Nathalie, and Miss Jacqueline. Whom are accompanying me to Potters on the night of Halloween. Along with my cousin, Lexi :)
Although she's 13, but she's pretty mature for her age, so I think it should be fun.

I've lost my voice. And I sound all squeeky, and pitch iffy like a pre-pubescent boy. Although my voice is abnormally high, and nothing like a boy at all. There's just no better way to explain it.

Drama Club was most dissapointing today. Unfortunately the fellow said not a word to me.. which was saddening. I don't like it when he ignores me D: its upsetting.

And i wish dearly to express to you my plans for the event that is occuring this Thursday, but I'm forbidden from spilling the guts to ANYone. T_T
But I'm preparing tonight :)

AND TOMORROW:
I'm going to my very first concert. :) U2.
In a private suite with unlimited food & drink. I'm slightly psyched.

Anyways. I dunno, i suppose this was just a random blog post full of random facts ... certainly un-productive in Photography. Again.
Joy.

AND REMEMBER,
EASYBAKECAKE.blogspot.com.
GO!

bowdown;
Cass.

2 comments:

Cake said...

YAY.
ilu, miss.
thanks for the mention in there xD

QueenofSpades said...

of course :D