Monday, October 26, 2009

Hardships of Photography

*GROAN*
I'm dead tired.
Incredibly, and most completely exhausted. I GOT ONLY LIKE... 3/4 HOURS OF SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!! caan you believe that?
Although I watched "GREASE" for the very first time yesterday. & I liked it. :)
It was a give in though, because I tend to ALREADY love those type of movies, BEFORE I see them.
Althought the character "Sandy" bugs me slightly...

Speaking of psyching myself out into loving movies before I see them... "NINE" !!. Not the robot/doll movie produced by Tim Burton. No. Although.. that too. i s'pose.
But its this Italian corset and skirt movie... like Chicago. AND ITS A MUSICAL.
deadly excited.

I'M SO UPSET THAT I DIDN'T TRY OUT FOR THEATER COMPANY. so upset.
because all the amazing people like Breanna & Alex are leaving next year! AND I WON'T EVER SEE THEM AGAIN.
its sad.

it saddens me D:

No comments: