Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Fairest Maynard of them all....

The prettiest most amazing, and only Maynard that I will love forever goes by the name of; NATHALIE. She is a fantastical lady of whom I hope to have MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY Adventures with :D So I promised her that I'd write an entire post of magical love all about her, and here I am... writing that post :D WHAT A COINCIDINK. well not entirely, since it was planned, and that really made no sense. LAST NIGHT, NATHALIE AND I WERE ON THE THING WE ALL CALL; "the telephone" (great invention btw... I'd die without it) AND WE HAD AN EPIC CONVERSATION OF ULTIMATE DOOMICAL NESS. :O jealous? You should be. Anyways, so me. being the Blonde Bombshell that I am ;) ... ok, well lets just PRETEND. anyways, I was being dumb, and Nathalie was all; LEMEE READ YOU THIS POEM THAT TRENCHIE* LOVES WITH ALL HIS PASSION. So she read me this poem that had all these oxymorons, like... ; The took out their swords and shot eachother, or, ask the Blind man, He saw the whole thing. So I thought this was a bloody brilliant poem, and wanted to see if I could accomplish an amazing rhyme such as those examples i've given you. Would you like to know what I came up with?
1. The cow pees on the man
2. Babies don't cry.
SHUTTUP, just, SHUT UR MOUTH. I thought they were perfectly FINE examples of brilliancy. T_T give me a break, i'm stupid. xD But anyways, how about I splain to you how me and Nathalie here, are like. CONNECTED, PSYCHOLOGICALLY :O :O :O. bet ur not connected psychologically to ur best friend. WHAT NAO BROWN COW? XD
Okay ready?
Breath?
ALRIGHT.
20.. 40.. HUT. no i kid.
So We have this ... 'thing' where we are both neutral (this almost NEVER happens, very rare the neutral part) and things are neither good nor bad for either of us. But then a turning point happens, and lets say, Cassandra tries out for improv team, gets involved at school, meets tons of new people and is INCREDIBLY happy and always excited to come to school. This is Cassandra's "Happy Turn". But because Cassandra is Happy... Nathalie must counter this feeling with Sadness. So Nathalie goes to a movie with her ex-boyfriend who brings another girl, and her date decided to be a no-show, and everything goes DOWN DOWN hill for nathalie. D: ... but this doesn't last long. Because when one goes UP, you tend to go back down. So then eventually Cassandra gets Swine Flu, doesn't talk to anyone for a week, is ignored by the Fellow and has the suckiest time of her life ever. Then Nathalie gets asked out by the hottest dude in the school, goes on a date and life is particularily AMAZING for her.
So that pretty much sums it up. Now I must unfortunately, leave. Because I've just overcome with a terrible sense of TIRED NESS. so to end this post, i'll leave you with an amazing picture comic that Nathalie drew;

2 comments:

Breanannananaaaa said...

who's the Fellow?! -gasp-... plus. um.. woot.

Cake said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA ME.
xD