Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK.

TODAY:
  1. Clean out drawers & closet, throw away unwanted items of clothing
  2. Shower and prepare myself to look somewhat fantastic
  3. Off to the cormaze
  4. Give Iveoma, Nicola & Kails rides home :) *just a note to self.
WEDNESDAY:
  1. Haircut at the "Hair Art Academy" with Michelle @ 10:30 am
  2. Go to Bella's straight after hair aptm & DON'T FORGET HER MOVIE [mars attax]
  3. Go shop shop with Bells! Spend $100 on good clothing, and a wicked first day outfit. :)
THURSDAY:
  1. Spend with the loverly Nathalie. :) & maybe Zahra too?
FRIDAY:
  1. Work 3-6 T_T
  2. Movie Party @ Nathalie's place ! :D woo !
Notes for Nicola;
Hey Ladie, are we going to dinner sometime? And last sleepover?
Dinner would be fun, am up for that.. was thinking Wednesday!
xD anyways.. let me know. I'm not Jam-Packed enough.
Oh and please let me know what time my mother should pick us up, she doesn't want to come too late... so hopefully its not too late ? D:

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Yeah, 'course. Just us two buds for your birthday. Or like a end-of-summer thing? Not sure where to go though. Haha, my dad suggested fw. xD

QueenofSpades said...

LOL. you're dad is so great XD

which-ever you prefer, I'm up for whenever/whatever.
not friday night though, that's my only issue. xD

=] lmee know chica.