Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crazy Dream !

I had two dreams last night.
One resulted in me waking up, laughing. And will probably make Isabella laugh too :)

DREAM ONE (isabella you better be reading this ! )
I was in Mme Tremblays class...not sure which one although I'm assuming it was socials. This was the kind of dream where I could SEE myself. So I was sitting in the back of the class, and Nicola & Zahra were on either sides of me. We were all just sitting there listening to Mme Tremblay drone on when she suddenly asks;
"Cassandra, you ok?" in plain english, and I didn't reply...
So she left it alone for a minute, but you could see my eyes were like, REALLY red...bloodshot, my whole eye was RED. And then I stood up abruptly, and was suddenly wearing something CRAZY, this SUPER amazing red dress type thing... that was all ripped near the ends. And when I stood up, EVERYone in the class like, stopped what they were doing and stared at me...the room was silent.
Then i did a weird "Stretch my neck" type thing, and I sniffed the air. Yes i sniffed the air. And then I said;
"Someone smells Gooood," xD in this crazy thirsty voice that was all raspy but at the same time, still me. Then I stretched my mouth, in the wide crazy open yawn type thing I always do, and it revealed two sharp fangs in my mouth. Then all you hear is;
"SHE'S A VAMPIRE???" from Rachel, and she looks completely dumb-founded.

SO THEN HERE'S THE FUNNIEST PART! =

I went to the front of the class, and I started singing;

First I will Slaughter all the kids in the front row! (then pointed to rach) Then I will kill her but my MUM can never KNOW. xD

and then Nicola & Zahra appeared next to me, and they had wings and dresses and were like fairies, and they were all ;
"CALM DOWN .." while waving their hands sparatically.

omg it was so funny.. And that's when it ended!


(will add dream 2 later on ;)

1 comment:

Kailey said...

OMG!! LOL
That is too funny! XD