Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy Bee

Oh Dear oh me oh my... school is OH SO STRESSFUL. bee tee double yew? I hate it.
Here are a few Reasons why school is oh so stressful;

PHOTOGRAPHY;
Photography Consumes your life, nuff said, although I'm going to continue. You have to take pictures like EVERYDAY to keep up, have an SLR to make your pictures look fantastic, and I spend at least 4 hours a day doing photography. AT LEAST. Editing pictures, uploading pictures, copyrighting pictures, TAKING pictures, discussing WHERE to take pictures. Honestly its ridiculous... I'm supposed to take a Telephonic photo for monday. I'm not even sure if that's the right word, but its going to be IMPOSSIBLE to get a nice one. Mum isn't taking me ANYwhere, or letting me GO anywhere since i CAN get there myself, so it's going to be partially her fault if i fail. I needed models, she said; Use ur sibling. I laughed.

SOCIALS;
I don't understand ANYthing. I am definitely not a government type of girl. agh.

PEOPLE;
I hardly see hsp anymore. Shh, I am not still a stalker girl... I Simply 'admire from afar' ... that's not creepy at all.
I hate "her" with all my heart, and can't STAND being in the same class as her. Cow.

HOMEWORK;
my homework? Is unbelievable.

ACTING;
I have the worst possible group in the entire history of the freakin' universe for my collage collective..
ALTHOUGH, our IDEAS? FREAKIN' AMAZING. i get to do an excerpt from Rocky Horror Picture Show... more of an airband .

shall post more on that in my next post,
but anyhow? Other than that, life is pretty good in general, I get to see my friends everyday, AND i call anyone i haven't talked to in a while OUTSIDE of school. i.e;
Jacqueline, Phaedra, and a few other folks that talk to me regularly. xD

so yes. school = stress.
life = aight.
me = Moody. atm. ;)

No comments: