Saturday, September 19, 2009

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR

mood: Frustrated. & SUPER ANGRY
Reason: PHOTOGRAPHY.

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT.
with a fiery BURNING passion.

Plus, my mother's not letting me leave the house, for some stupid reason... so i have to settle for nature shots around my freakin' HOUSE. WTF. no no no no no. That's stupid, and will definitely NOT give me nice pictures that the whole class will "WOW" over.
I mean, sure.. she's all;
Come to the park with me & take pics.


THE PARK.
no thank you.
That is not what I need at all. I need me, to go somewhere with friends, who will sit down and freakin' pose for me, for my one shot two shots, and focal points, and under and over exposed, and night shots.
not nature.


A night shot at home?
That's stupid.

I don't understand anything. WHY CAN'T I GO OUT. i'm not grounded.
just retardedly punished for nothing.
it's homework. doesn't she want me to 'try my best' ????
well trying my best, involves planning things and going out for the purpose of PHOTOGRAPHY.

i hate this class, you have no idea how much i wish i did NOT TAKE THIS CLASS.
i want family studies, so I can have ONE class with Kails, and we will have LOTS of fun togetha.

NOT PHOTOGRAPHY. and i do NOT want this teacher for my Film and Television class. NO NO NO NO NO. she'll ruin it. I'm not even kidding. I do not like her. She's too serious, and the class is not a FUN class, and photography is supposed to be FUN. not..
"I'm going to consume your entire weekend and cause you major frustrations cause you'll have to concentrate on Photography all weekend and just not do the rest of your homework"

I HAVE OTHER CLASSES WOMAN. goddamn.

No comments: