Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I IS SO HAPPEH.

so like, i is currently in PHOTO, agaaain.
and this week has been EPICALLY AWESOME DUDE.

reasons for awesomness;

1. Issues = NONE. :D
2. IMPROV TEAM = ME. WOO ! xD
3. I get to WORK at potters this year, NOT just volunteer. Ooooh that rhymed. :D
4. LIFE IS JUST GREAT IN GENERAL.

i is so happeh. You have NO idea. Nothing is like, wrong right now. Maybe like... the homework load, but that's it :D
Me friends be super awesome, i ACTUALLY have a life this year... improv, yld, potters, daycare, school, friends. SO GREAT.

oh and I joinded the Drama club too :D Alex is president, and Taylor is Vice. WOO ! Drama club = awesomness dudes.
AHhhhHhh. <--------- Scream of joy.
I do that sometimes.
SOO. People on the Improv Team;
1. Stephanie
2. ME
3. Paige
4. Mitchel
5. Ekum
6. Lauren
7. Stephen
8. Nicole
9. BREANNA
10. ALEX
they're capitalized cause i forgotted them. xD

:D super awesome team of joyful lovelyness happy days of great. say it ten times fast.
SO TODAY AFTER SCHOOL I GET TO GO TO VALUE VILLAGE AND SEE IF THEY'S GOT AN ALICE COSTUME FOR CHEAPIES.
i highly doubt it, since I've still got my mind set on my BuyCostumes.com costume, and that there will NEVER be a cooler alice costume. Since yeknow, I did happen to be at walmart yesterday, looking, and there is NOTHING. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. i want my BC costume. DUDE. now. DUDE. so hyper.
*random fact*
did you KNoooow, that Johnny Depp constantly says ; Yeknow
Watch one of his interviews, do it, he says it like every 3rd word. Not that I watch his interviews over and over and over again. NOT OBSESSED.
kay so i'm obsessed.
At least I've recovered from a few things though.... I believe that I'm not as much as a stalker as last year :D This is good right? LOL. poor hsp with no one to stalk him. Actually, to him, I'm probably the most creepy girl in the entire universe, but whatever.
All drama kids are tards.
Like.
seriously,
I'm not even kidding. Everyone I know that's involved in theater is a crazy tard with ADHD or OCD. both are okay, although ADHD is FAR more entertaining.

*takes deep breath* too much rambling.

Katy is the queen of all the land.
..
....
.......
.........she made me say it.

I KNOW WHAT A CEILING CAT IS. sorry. random.

4 comments:

katyw. said...

YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT IT IS CAUSE I SHOWEEEDDD YOUUUUU

QueenofSpades said...

YEAH WELL.

actually, it was more like;

You: HEY HEY, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, KIRSTEN'S A CEILING CAT!! ahaha

Me: otay.
xD

brebre said...

why are alex and i not on improv?! -cry-

QueenofSpades said...

I don't know.
o.O

*edits the list*