Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Aint he somethin' ? ;) !!


Click Image for better Quality.



ISN'T HE JUST DELICIOUS?
I mean, I know he is. I just think that you should simply agree with me.
...
Not much to ask non? :P
Okay, so I admit he looks a little funny in this pic. BUT I LOVE IT, I LOVE THE CREEPY WEIRD HOTNESS OF LOVE JOY.
Maybe because I ammm creepy weird and a complete tard. But.. yeknow, THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO THINK THE SAME THING!
I'd die. If a certain someone were this for halloween. Chances are unlikely, but again. I'd die. Simply drop to the floor, in complete awe, and die. :)
SPEAKING OF HALLOWEEN?!
I don't get to be Alice :'( WAYYY TOO MUCH MONEY. its like, a little over 70$ for the costume, shipping handling, and stuff. AND THATS EVEN WHILE SPLITTING THE COST WITH KAILS.
so here's my PLAN B; Kails & I are going as a pair. Our best pair so far, is the Devil & the Angel. Although i had a brilliant genius plan;
WHY DON'T WE FOOLISHLY FOOL THE SCHOOL BY BEING WHAT WE'RE NOT. xD
Hence; I'm going to be the Angel.
Kails shall be the Devil.

Clever? I think so ... ;) Kails came up with the costume idea though. She came up with LOADS of ideas :D Some of her ideas were like;
Aurora & Belle, Marilyn Monroe & Audrey Hepburn.. i mean, she had some WICKED ideas, But I kind of am liking the simplicity of Devil & Angel.

I hope Kails has no plans on Halloween. I intend to spend it with her, since she is indeed my other costuming half!
KAILS, DO YOU HEAR ME? WE'RE DOING SOMETHING ON HALLOWEEN TOGETHER!
xD
I want to trick or treat o.O !
and then have a sleepover. And over-dose on candy. ... yes. I like it. ;)
But maybe not just us two? I'd like to have like, 3 or 4 of us. Maybe a whole LOAD of us trick or treating, we could go with like... sophia, heather, jess & nat (they're being the beatles) and then back to my place where we could maybe meet like, Nicola & someone else...?
And have an epic night of epic sleepover epicness with epic candy.
Sounds... EPIC. xD

I need a thesaurus. T.T

4 comments:

Breannaaaa said...

I feel the same way -heart-

ALSO! you could just value village it up for some second hand aliceness, and also!

you could be tweedle dee and tweedle dum

I adore you. ♥

QueenofSpades said...

omg.
you. are. a. GENIUS.

I'm just afraid she won't go for the Tweedle duo Idea.
ALTHOUGH THAT IS THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD YET. AND NOW I HAVE MY HEART SET ON THAT.

you should come with me to Value Village, and help me look for some second hand Aliceness! xD

I adore you back <3 :D

Izzy said...

WHAT ABOUT THE PARTY ?!
btw, Kailey told me that you told her that I SAID I WANTED TO BE A FREAKING MERMAID ? AND YOU WERE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME NOT TO ?!
ha ha ha.

QueenofSpades said...

o.O

Nooo, that's not what i said.
wait.
I could've said something LIKE it,
I was on meds, and don't remember any of my phonecalls. XD LOL