Thursday, September 24, 2009

Again, I am in Photography class... as per usual.
I want to make a list.
so. I am going to make a list.
ready?
go;
CASSANDRA IS:
  • A complete utter dork
  • A Theater Nerd
  • Obsessive over a few things
  • In love with Johnny Depp
  • IN PHOTO CLASS
  • Super incredibly Hungry
  • Singing the same song over and over again
  • Popular in Abbotsford ;) xD
  • TAQUITO
  • Excited for Improv Tomorrow
  • A cougar. LOL (IJ*)
  • Angry with miss Jacqueline ;)
  • "Blonde" (blondie.. lawl)
  • Slow
  • a Frenchie
  • Not excited for Math next block
  • A complete and total Airhead
OKAY SO LETS EXPLAIN THAT LAST ONE.
I am a complete and utter idiot, because the other day... god what the hell did I say..
OH YAH, I was talking to Lauren, Kevin and Riley (people from Improv) and then someone was talking about what color t-shirts they wanted... and I can't remember if it was Kevin or Lauren, but someone was talking about how they wanted AQUAMARINE shirts, and do you know what I said? DO YOU KNOW. WHAT I SAID???

"What color is Aquamarine?"

I KNOW. I KNOW. I KNOW. The look on Kevin's face was like. . .
omg are you stupid?

and yes i am. because in order to ask a question like that, I certainly must be slightly challenged in the brain. xD
Or just CRAZILY and OUTSTANDINGLY blonde. x)

Anyhow!.
I really don't feel like doing anything, not that the whole class isn't doing anything anyways. And randi just currently came to sit next to me, and she's super creeped out because i'm typing without looking ar the board.. well the KEY board. OOPS i maded a mistake. Ahaha i is so good. RANDI HAS NO PINK ON HER FACE.
Ok nuff randoms.
So tonight I have to babysit for Clara at 6:00 till about 9:00... I think that i'll end up just doing strict math homework, I'm not even kidding. I need to,


3 comments:

The Music Man said...

"Popular in Abbotsford..."
By more than one or two persons? :P

QueenofSpades said...

yessir.

The Music Man said...

ohrly?
whom? o.O