Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Fishies :D

So I have this like... huge aquarium with like bunches of wee lil fishes. And one of them is PREGNANT. [random fact: when a fish is pregnant, it's called a TWAT.]
Anywho. My mommy preggo twat had so many babies... and we've named them ALL :D
1. Lil' Billy [I NAMED THIS ONE] 2. Jack (Skellington) [I NAMED THIS ONE] 3. Phinneas [ my siblings named this one -.-] 4. Ferb [ and this one -.-] 5. Perry [AND this one T_T] 6. Candice [& this one. ... ] 7. YinYang [My sister named this one o__-] 8. Omnomnom [ I NAMED THIS ONE] (genious, i know)
And we just welcomed a NEW fishee to our lil family of fishios.
*drumroll please*
dundundundundundundundundundundundundundundundundudnudun (that was my lame attempt at typing the sound of a drumroll :D)

WE NAMED HIM: RASPBERRY PUDDIN' (i named this one :D)
*numbers 3-6 are from the TV show.. Phinneas & Ferb :)*

No comments: