Monday, July 20, 2009

HBC<3

I love Love LOVE Helena Bonham Carter. She's honestly, So wicked! No pun intended ;)
...it's ok if you don't understand. Just, recently Helena's played lots of villains in her films.
Bit of Fan Humor. ANYWHO I just had this random urge, to do a post about Helena. Because all the coolest stars deserve posts... which means i'll be following up with some other posts of stars that I admire :) I could have a blog called STAR-Watcher.
....
that sounds way too star-warsy.. doesn't it.. :P Oh well, twas a thought. Anyways. I was just looking through some pictures that a friend posted on facebook, and Helena has serious style.
I mean, it's certainly different, but it's super cool, and if I had money, and hair like her, I'd dress like that :)
Few photos to either introduce you to the coolest actress in the WORLD, or to freshen your mind, if you've already met :
She's so ... AWESOME. Love her bags, WANT/NEED her hair. just, you can't deny, how wicked this lady is. Plus she's with Tim Burton... that gives her INSTA-AWESOMEness.
And every move that she's been in, she portrays an amazing role, like, of course i'm going to say Mrs Lovett, because she's part of my obsession... but also, Bellatrix? Nobody can do a Bella like Helena does. I mean, did you HEAR that cackle that she did in "Order of the Phoenix"? That can NOT be re-inacted my friends. Not by nobody :) And her role in Big Fish? 5 stars my friends.
And if none of you have ever even heard of these films, let alone this woman... then why are you reading this? GET TO A BLOCKBUSTER AND RENT THEM MOVIES! :) Or you could like, invest and buy em' at HMV, and watch em' over and over and over again ;)
Because who wouldn't want a shelf full of movies with this woman in them!? :




No comments: