Thursday, July 16, 2009

HI

Well hey there hi there cheerios.. So my friend the nixterr was like, HAY CHECK OUT MY BLOG. so i did.
And it made me jealous. So i'm making a blog.
i am not a copycat..
shuttup.

ITS SUNNY :D
okay so here's a bit bout me? I'm ALMOST 16.. My name ... can remain a secret. :D Although for those of you who know me.. yeknow.. not so much secrets there.
I'm completely and utterly obsessed with the Lovely Johnny Depp.

Devoted like.. all my free time to him ;)
Actually not lately. D:
been super busy.. but i'll throw in some films here and there ;)
CAN NOT WAIT FOR ALICE IN WONDERLAND BY TIM BURTON.
hint the blog name. *pause*
Well i couldn't very well be the Queen of HEARTS now, could i?

shuttup.
being original is good. :)
hmm.. what else is there to know about me..
Not much :D you'll learn... because i might actually be LOYAL to this blog.

WHOA SURPRISE THERE.
i'm the type of person who starts something and never finishes ;) Like my stories..
OH YA I LUV TO WRITE.

cept recently, like in the past year, i've discovered a great interest in film-making. :)
Which is what i'm saving up for. ..
Not film-making.. a camera.
SUPER HIGH DEFF ONE. :D
But yah.. think of this as an intro post.
not that the others will be much different. .
i'm kind of random and sparatical..
if you haven't noticed.

and i like the enter button.

if you haven't noticed that either ;)
ANYWHO ladies & gents..
i'm off & running. Maybe i'll post later..? :P LATAH GATAH!

No comments: