Monday, December 27, 2010

My Perfect Wedding.

So first of all, I want the wedding to be in a forest. In a clearing of the forest, with lots of beautiful trees, and leaves on the ground. Like so;


Look at that, isn't it gorgeous? Look at the clearing, and the big beautiful trees. It's amazing.
Now wedding dresses are clearly very important, but I have SOOO many choices that I'm putting them all in a different post.

All my colors will be Red and Cream. And it will be amazing. Roses. Roses everywhere, and maybe random Tigerlilies, just because I love them.
My bridesmaid dresses will be dark red, and particularily simple and cute. I have 3 primary choices;
In that last picture with the three dresses, I love the one in the middle. With those exact shoes. Perfect.
And my makeup will be dark and classy,

While the Bridesmaids will have a ligher less intense version;

Now my hair? My hair will be down, and dark. Dark long curls, that hang loosely down my back. They will be gorgeous, because by the time I'm married, I'll have long awesome hair.

Like so!

And it will be beautiful.

(see next post for wedding dresses)

No comments: