Sunday, December 5, 2010

I wonder why I never use this blog anymore

OH YEAH, because Tumblr is ten times a bajillion better than blogger, but its okay, because there are times when tumblr is a little bitch (like now) and that is when I will return to this blog, the old dinosaur that i created a million years ago, with almost all text posts... which is pretty darned impressive if you ask me.
What's new, you might ask? I'm babysitting, indulging myself with Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and watching endless re-runs of "According to Jim" ... I wish desperately that Boyfriend could be here, but that would be wrong, and would haunt my concsience forever, considering the fact that i AM indeed babysitting.
My play is this week, and I have one of the 'lead' roles, which isn't really even entirely a lead... so whatever. But I got casted as the evil wretched Mrs Sniperly, which was inevitable, because frankly... I'm always casted as the evil one.
yeh.

No comments: