Monday, December 27, 2010

I really love my Boyfriend.

I love you Brad.
I know I say it all the time. I probably say it too much! But I do. You are amazing. I don’t know what I’d do without you! Seriously, my life would be boring. You are fun. You are cute. You are so funny. You are sweet, and kind, and lovely and handsome. I adore you.

I love being around you. I like talking to you, kissing you, cuddling with you, hugging you. I like watching movies, and gossipping and falling asleep on you. :)

I appreciate you. I love how you play with my hair and draw on my back for hours when I ask you to. Even though I know you probably don’t want to, but you do it anyways.

You’re the sweetest guy ever. You kiss me when you want to, no matter where we are. You hold my hand in the car, and let me listen to my radio stations. You deal with my stressful personality when i’m planning something. Like a party, or an event.
You deal with my gossipping ways, and how I love to hate people.

We never fight.
And I love that.
Why fight? We have nothing to fight about!

You call me every night, and always stay up a little bit later when i beg you not to go, because I love you too much and I’ll miss you. And then when I say that I need to go to bed, you let me. And I don’t know why, because you have every right to ask me to stay up forever. Hehe.

You comeover all the time, and pick me up all the time just to bring me back to your house, where we drink tea and watch endless movies and sit on the couch and.. ;) well, watch movies. hehe.
You drive me everywhere and anywhere, and never fail to remind me that you love me. Your words, your gestures, even the way you stand next to me.

I love it.

I love you.

You have no IDEA how much I love you.
I know we’ll be together for a long time,

and in years from now… when we’re old and married,
We’ll be drinking tea,
And you’ll draw on my back,

and I’ll tell this to you all over again.

No comments: