Thursday, July 1, 2010

It feels weird. not just this, but everything. o.o

  • sorta feels like this isn’t really my laptop, and i’m not going to keep it forever.
  • it feels odd using this blogsite again. i mean, i’m spazzing vomitrocious (nommy) pics all over tumblr, but i enjoy being able to just write on this blog, plus i don’t think that anyone reads this anymore. if anyone does.. feel free to let me know?
  • it feels weird not talking to you anymore.
  • it feels weird letting you in so close to me. telling you things about my life, etc. it feels odd.
  • it seems as though you don’t like me too much when we’re with large groups of friends, but then i put that feeling aside, because i know that in the end, i’m probably (what i’d like to think) one of your bestfriends. well. i certainly hope i am D:

wanna see a hot pic?


oh baby.

Her name is GERTRUDE.
she enjoys: Long walks on the beach, eating at fatburger, watching television for a ridiculous amount of continuous hours, and looooonnng baths. with you in them with her, ;)

hehehehe.

fatty food eater

no i joke. i’m not actually like that i promise. and i actually enjoy walking, and dude if i lazed around all day, i’d go mad. i can’t STAND being lethargic. nicola’s job is to be lethargic. not me. :P
I have to move around and do shit, before i go crazyyyyy ~ xD

xx.

No comments: