Thursday, July 1, 2010

Girl, Interrupted.

Last night i watched girl interrupted. It has been on my list for the longest time, and i wanted to watch it ever since i’ve seen it being spammed all over tumblr. So yeah, i looked it up on youtube last night, and i watched it, and I LOVED IT. it was epic. not epic in an adventure kind of way, but epic in a like… omg i can’t stop watching, angelina jolie is so good in this movie and winona ryder is so pretty kind of way. Srsly folks, what happened to Winona? Know what would have been perfect? if Winona played dorothy in the new wizard of Oz, although i believe her acting career is over, and that maybe she’s a bit too old. How old is she anyways… and wtf was her last movie? o.o
I don’t even know. I just know that i really enjoyed Angelina’s role in that movie, and i’d love to write something like that for my one act play.
My only problem is that now that i’ve seen that movie, my script will probably be too much of a copycat of the movie. bleh.

 

….whatever.  

silly happy gator

random gif is random. :D

No comments: