Friday, July 2, 2010

insomnia

no, i’m not an insomniac… because i’ve learned what that actually means. i just thought it was a fitting word for what i want to write about. Basically, i have issues sleeping lately. no not like…. I CANT SLEEP LIKE EVER WTF DO I DO. no not like that at all. Just like, i guess with my laptop as a distraction, and my tv, and things…. i just am too busy to sleep? but no… the truth is i’m just. …. not tired.

but this changes like when i go to work and stuff, i’m EXHAUSTED when i come home, but i still can’t sleep. my body is tired, and i can lay down for hours. But i never fall asleep.

so what am i doing right now, you ask?

  1. talking to jordan e
  2. talking to erin
  3. watching white chicks
  4. blogging on here, and on tumblr.
  5. facebooking.
  6. yeah.

end.

gif? kay.

closing the laptop

goodnight.

No comments: