Saturday, December 19, 2009

Things I want to say to diff People

  • I'm copying this from your blog ;)
  • Are you completely oblivious? Or just choose to ignore things that I'm trying to show you?
  • I'd classify you as one of my very best friends. :)
  • NATHALIE MAYNARD YOU'RE A HOT SEXY MAMA. especially with those new teeth ;)
  • Agh. Yes there's a bit of a difference between us, but nevertheless.. i can't help it :/
  • I can't stand you sometimes, but I'm friends with you because of your friend.
  • We were best friends last year... i can't say i'd classify you as my Bestie anymore... you're just ... so rude sometimes. Not just to me, but to our friends, and I don't know how they take it from you. And you act really immature for your age. It gets on my nerves AND other peoples..
  • IN A HALLWAY????!
  • I can't talk to you about him, its too weird. I wouldn't want to talk about it with YOU if it was the other way around. ew.
  • STOP IT. :)
  • I kind of wish you and I were better friends, you know?
  • I'm better than you at it, accept it.
  • Don't send me mixed signals, it annoys me :)
  • Love ya like a sister :) <3

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

THANKS!!!!
AND I WANT TO KNOW WHO THESE ARE ALL ABOUT.

so remind me next time we talk ;]

QueenofSpades said...

did. x)