Wednesday, December 16, 2009

NINE DAYS

No, I have not posted a post for a very long time.
How observant of you.

Miss me?


A part of me wishes you did. :P
That would PROVE that I have readers. xD
Sooo... in the past while that I've been neglecting you.. plenty has happened.

I went on this trip, PRC... and lots happened there. I love PRC.. it changes the way your year goes.. yeknow? And some tiny little details happened that make me ecstatic... but of which i won't be sharing with you folks. Most of you already know anyhow.
I spend half my life at the theater at school. Love the theater. Love the people that come along with the theater... wanted to get into theater company.. because Anissa dropped out. So I talked to Ms Beyea, and she said that I was the first person she thought of, but that it was too late into the class, and I'd already missed a lot... so I'd have to wait till next year. Sad, but oh well.

Oh and i picked up a few new spouses and whatnot.. i think my biggest new spouse is Ms Alex Creery. :) She's a lovely lady with lovelyness that lovely-fies her every being. :P
All in all; she's pretty damn lovely.

Improv is fantastic, last week was the best of all the improv practices i think. We played Sausage and it was a lot of fun... oh yeah, and I told Kevin that i was going to screw him.. MISTAKE. I so didn't mean it that way, was slightly embarrassing, but at the same time, quite hilar.
And then last friday I went to loverly Alex's house with Breanna, and we watched Grease, and it was simply magnificent. :))
And this friday there's a WORRRRKSHOPPP!!! :D :D :D

Rawr.
Anyhow, I has to go. Gotta get ready for the YLD banquet tonight. Am slightly excited. :)
Will post soon; Promise.

Oh yeah... annnd; NATHALIE'S AMAZING. i promised i'd say something about her. :)
Sexy beast..

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

i like the ending ;]
notice how i TOTALLY JUST STALKED YOUR BLOG? ;)