Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sweetheart.. :)

So Thursday, my friend calls me and asks to hang out. This is after school, around 4ish.
I called my mum, and she said sure.
which is odd cos it was after school, and that usually ends up being a no.
So then she showed up around 5.. after going to starbucks with another of our friends, and I really wanted to go to a movie, just get out of the house... you know?
So we go look up showtimes, then decide on a couple... wait to see what mother says before we decide.
So I call mum, and she says;
"No you guys can't go see a movie, but she can spend the night if she wants."
ITS. A. SCHOOL NIGHT.
I thought my mum had gone crazy or something, because that offer was very unlike her.

But we were like; SURE. why not. And i felt super rebellious >:)
Then she needed to go home and get her stuff, so mum took us on an hour long adventure that consisted of stalking a friend's house and yelling out the door at them, and a very precarious pizza picking event.
When we came home, we ate pizza and decorated cookies.
She left them here D;

Then we made hot chocolate, and went upstairs where I attempted to finish coloring my cards while she got ready and went to bed.
Well... she couldn't very well go to bed with the light on, so we talked for a bit.
Then she told me a very long (but interesting) story and we discussed things that were all the little white elephants in the room, sort of a "clear the air" type thing i guess,
And I think then we finally went to bed.
(After we missed seeing "12/18 12/18" on the clock XD)

I know i say this a lot, but this friend is like... the friend i can tell ANYTHING too...
And to be completely honest, she's the only one. (well, Nathalie is right next to her for other reasons)
I think its cause she's my oldest friend, and we still hang out after all this time.
And nothing the other one does or says can really affect anything. You know?
And with her, she can come over.. and we can sit there. And do Nothing.
No literally, NOTHING.
I'll lie on the bed, she'll lie on the floor or the bed, and we won't talk. For like. An hour.
Its how we do. xD
and I also love you hun, (as a friend :P)
and i hope we'll stay friends for a long time :)
<3

ps; Do you still have that card i gave you in like.. grade 7? With all the inside jokes all over it?
You should find it :D
So we can read them. :)


No comments: