Monday, January 11, 2010

Screw you.

YOU expect ME to apologize?
no.
I'm not apologizing for something I don't do.
and if you're not apologizing either?
Ha.

well then I guess nothing's going to be done.
because you're messed.

do you even hear YOURSELF sometimes? Honestly. You're completely self absorbed.
ALL you talk about is him.
HIM HIM HIM.
Sure, sometimes you ask me how I am.. but the SECOND that I'm done talking, you bring HIM up again.
And its not like its new news... its the SAME THING EVERY TIME. all you talk about is how he still thinks about her. How you're so worried.
How you don't want to bring it up with him... so you just complain about it to me.. well after the seventeeth millionth time? I don't care.

sorry.
Stop complaining, grab some balls.. and talk to HIM. not me.

and yeah. My reasons are ALWAYS legit. not just sometimes. but ALWAYS.
Yes i was sick... but you stupid cow.. you can't just make assumptions. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON WITH HER. some people have bigger problems than you.
Some people have REAL problems.

Well I'm SORRY. that i have commitments.
I'm SORRY that I have friends who need me right now.
I'm SORRY that i have more friends than just YOU.
I'm SORRY that a lot of my friends are older friend than you, and we've been friends for WAY longer.. and they understand me better.
I'm SORRY that i don't want to hang out with your boyfriend.


but thing is.
i'm not sorry at all.

No comments: