Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mleh.

What to do tomorrow.
Maybe chill with Nat?
Highly doubt it though.
i have a catastrophe of homework I still have to do.

Including Photography.
Which is why I want to hang out with Nat.
If i can get a ride there...

She's Pretty.
Nathalie.
She might disagree with me for the sake of disagreement, but she is.
She's gorgeous. And very photogenic. And I want to take millions of epic pictures of her and Taylor C. cause they look SO GOOD together.
Not as a couple.. they're just very.. prone to looking good together.
They kind of look like siblings... or a very odd but good couple.

Don't date though, guys. Not cool :P
But yeah. They're super epicly epic, and I want to do a macabre horror photoshoot very soon. Before semester ends.
Is it gonna happen? No. Do I want it to? Yah.
Hells ya.

No comments: